Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Your Future. It's who you are. What are you going to do?

I guess once you start making videos, you just can't stop! Decided to mess around with it again. This time the video focuses more on what students want to do with their Communication degree. Leave comments or let me know if you want to be in a video. Again thank you to those who helped create this one. Many thanks to Sarah Reddekopp, Shelby Sims, Andrew Hewitt, Yabrell Newman and Emily Lowndes-you all have made Carrie and I's lives much easier!



Also-any tips you have on helping me improve these video making skills would be great. I wasn't thinking of anything that was too elaborate. I really just wanted to get more people involved with the whole process and get The COMMference's name out there. So as a beginner, hope I'm doing well or at least somewhat amusing you. Enjoy :)

P.S. Thanks to Patrick Gross (our neighbor) for helping with technological difficulties in posting this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment